MaDCaff is Go
Hooray for MaDCaff and TTCW
Yep, after waiting nearly a month longer than we thought we would have to (because so many projects applied for this funding round) we have now heard from Time to Change Wales and we have been successful with our application.
This is great news as we put a lot of thought into the application and really believe in this project and its potential to create change.
So keep coming back here, like our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter and stay in touch because we’re going to be planning for the next few months and want to hear from you if you are in our area (Ceredigion, Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire) and you:
- Are a musician or dancer who has been affected by Mental Illness and want to find opportunities to perform
- Own/ work in/ know of a café that could host our events. NB: Must be fully accessible
- Are a Mental Health First Aider who would like to attend events as a volunteer
- Are interested in music and/or dance (with or without the experience of mental illness) and want to meet like-minded people
- Work or volunteer in Mental Health and could distribute flyers or refer people to the project
- Want to get involved somehow even if you’re not sure how